• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scaling option dosen't appear on effect control

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i click the single image of the sequence the option to scale it and remove the black space on the left and on the right dosent appear, any help? Also i'm looking for an option to be able to make every image fit the screen for every corner, any advice? The images are screen shots, when i used the "scale to frame size" option, some images still had black space at the sides...thank youIMMAGINE PER DOMANDA.png

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

You can't change the clip properties in Effect Controls for multiple clips simultaneously. It looks like you have everything in your timeline selected. Select one clip and you can see the properties.  

If you need to change them all to be a certain value you can make the adjustment on one clip, then copy the Motion properties (or whatever it is) from that clip and paste it onto all the other clips. Another way would be to select the clip in the timeline and then select the rest of the clips in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to click the .png in the timeline (to the right of "Video 1" track; not in the Project Panel.

Are all the .png's the same pixel size? Did you apply the scale to all the images?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i resized the screenshots with paint but they are not same pixel size! Next time i will make them same size so it's less work on premiere, thank you.

What size should i make them so once i open them in premiere i can make them full screen?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't change the clip properties in Effect Controls for multiple clips simultaneously. It looks like you have everything in your timeline selected. Select one clip and you can see the properties.  

If you need to change them all to be a certain value you can make the adjustment on one clip, then copy the Motion properties (or whatever it is) from that clip and paste it onto all the other clips. Another way would be to select the clip in the timeline and then select the rest of the clips in the timeline, right click, paste attributes, and choose what you want to paste. Both methods are similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great way to save time than you! and yes they were all selected didn't knew i couldn't do it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When pasting effects or attributes make sure you don't paste to your origional clip. With lots of small clips it's easy to select the wrong ones and double paste the effects (ask me hoe I know!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines