Highlighted

Scene Edit Detection not working

Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone gotten Scene Edit Detection working? On my PC, I've tried a variety of media and scene edit detection simply does it's Analyzing, then nothing. No cuts, no edits.

On Windows 10, Premiere v14.4.0 (Build 38)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Bugbee | Adobe Community Professional

I posted prematurely. I had installed the latest update and immediately ran Premiere and had edit detection fail. A simple reboot made the Scene Edit Detection work.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scene Edit Detection not working

Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone gotten Scene Edit Detection working? On my PC, I've tried a variety of media and scene edit detection simply does it's Analyzing, then nothing. No cuts, no edits.

On Windows 10, Premiere v14.4.0 (Build 38)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Bugbee | Adobe Community Professional

I posted prematurely. I had installed the latest update and immediately ran Premiere and had edit detection fail. A simple reboot made the Scene Edit Detection work.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2020 0
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the update.  Not enuf people follow thru.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0