• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scene edit detection on Zoom powerpoint video - slow!

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems extremely slow. Would be very useful for me as I cut lots of Zoom seminars with slides (in a pure video track) that need to be replaced one-by-one with by PNG files.

Example. I have a 1hr 10 video clip (colored green in the image) which is the Zoom powerpoint feed, should be relatively easy to see when the images change. I started analysing the clip at 11:05 am - it's now 11:52 am, and seems 'stuck' at 99% ish. Should I abort?

Prem v14.8

32GB ram

i7-8700 CPU / Windows 10 pro version 2004

GTX 980Ti / driver v460.89

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnalyseCapture2.pngErrorsCapture2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I captioned these but I can't see the captions

1. First pic is the sequence in progress at about 11:20am
  2. Second pic is 2:47pm (cancelled analysis as it hadn't moved) and captured the errors in the red alert triangle.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your GPU? If Nvidia, go to their website and download/install the newest Studio driver. The game-ready drivers are causing many issues in Premiere right now.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. There doesn't seem to be a Studio Driver for my Geforce GTX 980Ti. I hadn't actually known Nvidia does two kinds of driver. I have Game Ready v460.89

Any further ideas?

Many thanks

DriverCapture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nvidia is what ... two or three generations past the 980 cards chipset now. They are dropping support for the older gen chips, so ... it might be adios for that GPU.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines