Highlighted

Scene/Shot Text Burn-in

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm looking for some advice on burning scene/shot labelling into exports please. I don't want to display source file names, but assigned sc001_sh001 type labels. Would the best way of doing this in Premiere be to rename the animatic panels as per the naming convention and then apply the 'Clip Name' effect? Or do people use titles or the caption tool for this?  Thoughts on a kind of speedy and easily editable method would be appreciated. Thanks 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scene/Shot Text Burn-in

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm looking for some advice on burning scene/shot labelling into exports please. I don't want to display source file names, but assigned sc001_sh001 type labels. Would the best way of doing this in Premiere be to rename the animatic panels as per the naming convention and then apply the 'Clip Name' effect? Or do people use titles or the caption tool for this?  Thoughts on a kind of speedy and easily editable method would be appreciated. Thanks 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0

Have something to add?