Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

scratches in the output and playing on timeline in adobe premiere cc 14

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpgplease help me 

Iam working on adobe premiere cc 2020 in windows 10 platform. Grafix card nvidea Gforce GT 1050Ti. 

when exporting my work there is some horizontal  scratches in the output and also same problem in playing it in timeline. BCC, Boris, Film Impact, Sapphire and Prodad Vitascene pluggins also installed. Source Footage is MOV. Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration. Is there the problem is in pluggins or graphics or in software ? The scratches appears when not applying any pluggins..what can i do? Problem Happening in both Playing and output also.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam working on adobe premiere cc 2020 in windows 10 platform. Grafix card nvidea Gforce GT 1050Ti. 

when exporting my work there is some horizontal  scratches in the output and also same problem in playing it in timeline. BCC, Boris, Film Impact, Sapphire and Prodad Vitascene pluggins also installed. Source Footage is MOV. Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration. Is there the problem is in pluggins or graphics or in software ? The scratches appears when not applying any pluggins..what can i do? Problem Happening in both Playing and output also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to test which plugin does this. Turn on an effect one by one.

You can also try and switch the order of effects in the effect controls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All pluggins uninstalled...but same problem contineous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it still happen with hardware encoding off and MPE set to software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines