• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Record with premiere pro

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All! I am new here! I am learning how to use premiere pro. Can someone let me know if I can use Premiere Pro for screen recording? I am a teacher and I am creating an online course. 

The slides will be on powerpoint.

Not sure if I can use Premiere Pro, or if I rather just record with powerpoint itself or..... third option.... camtasia software for that.

I will be more than grateful if someone can help me with this....

Best Regards

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe even considering this capability? We really need a way to screen capture with internal audio and/or microphone for many projects and look to Adobe as the professional choice. Otherwise, is Camtasia the only one that works on Mac? (Quicktime doesn't work for internal audio and I've got a new Mac, none of the free download extensions are working to allow internal audio record).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quicktime works on my Mac Mini but I have an older version of the OS. That being said Quicktime used to let you choose between audio devices but things may have changed. Below is a sample.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines