Highlighted

Screen Record with premiere pro

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All! I am new here! I am learning how to use premiere pro. Can someone let me know if I can use Premiere Pro for screen recording? I am a teacher and I am creating an online course. 

The slides will be on powerpoint.

Not sure if I can use Premiere Pro, or if I rather just record with powerpoint itself or..... third option.... camtasia software for that.

I will be more than grateful if someone can help me with this....

Best Regards

TOPICS
Editing, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Screen Record with premiere pro

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All! I am new here! I am learning how to use premiere pro. Can someone let me know if I can use Premiere Pro for screen recording? I am a teacher and I am creating an online course. 

The slides will be on powerpoint.

Not sure if I can use Premiere Pro, or if I rather just record with powerpoint itself or..... third option.... camtasia software for that.

I will be more than grateful if someone can help me with this....

Best Regards

TOPICS
Editing, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0