Highlighted

Screen recording clip is lagging

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have screen recorded a clip from QuickTime and tried to import the clip onto the timeline. As I have imported this onto the timeline it has begun to lag and pixelate so I have tried a number of solutions which have not worked:

-Changing the Memory allowance

-Checking my system requirements

-Deleting the Media Cache

-Lowering the Playback resolution and turning of High Quality Playback

-Using GPU Acceleration

-Played with the Sequence Systems and Global FX Mute Button

If anybody could help me with this it would be great as it's been a recurring problem with iPhone video clips also. Thanks so much!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by joellebh | Adobe Community Professional

You might be facing this issue due to variable frame rate.

can you please try to convert these footage (the screen recording and the iphone rushes) using HANDBRAKE.. you should convert it to a constant frame rate then import it and check if your issue persists.

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Screen recording clip is lagging

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have screen recorded a clip from QuickTime and tried to import the clip onto the timeline. As I have imported this onto the timeline it has begun to lag and pixelate so I have tried a number of solutions which have not worked:

-Changing the Memory allowance

-Checking my system requirements

-Deleting the Media Cache

-Lowering the Playback resolution and turning of High Quality Playback

-Using GPU Acceleration

-Played with the Sequence Systems and Global FX Mute Button

If anybody could help me with this it would be great as it's been a recurring problem with iPhone video clips also. Thanks so much!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by joellebh | Adobe Community Professional

can you please try to convert these footage (the screen recording and the iphone rushes) using HANDBRAKE.. you should convert it to a constant frame rate then import it and check if your issue persists.

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked! Thank you so much 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines