• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen recording

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, i am new to Adobe Premiere Pro. How can I record my screen? Do I have to do so in a seperate tool or is that possible in Premiere Pro? Thanks a lot for your help! Cheers

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Short answer: nope

You need something like as Camtasia, OBS, Camstudio.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: nope

You need something like as Camtasia, OBS, Camstudio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the area to look into is when 'gamers' record their action play. Also, there are people who record what they are doing on screen to make tutorials for youtube or private servers ( pay walls ). Research what they use and then you can apply it to what kind of screen recording YOU are trying to do.

🙂

It's NOT adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Presenter Video Express is a great tool for recording your screen while adding voice over, then edit, pan, zoom, easily add bottom thirds, annotation, closed captioning and more.

Another option is to use Adobe Connect, share your screen and more and record the meeting, which would allow viewers to interact, download files use hot-links and more.

[personal info deleted by mod]

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a Nvdia Graphics card Shadowplay works great and it is free.  Shadowplay uses the GPU instead of the CPU. You have a lot of control with Shadowplay and the video files playback in Premiere Pro super easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On Windows 10 Pro there is an app included called Xbox Game Bar. It will record everthing that is going on in a running program except not the Desktop or the File Explorer. And not outside the bounds of the running program window. It is designed to record game play but will record the use of Google Earth, PremierPro etc. anything that runs in a window.  It records the cursor which regrettable stays at the smallest size although the color can be changed to some bright color. This is presumably so the cursor does no interfere with recording game play, but it is there in the recording. Then if necessary, that clip which is stored in Videos>Capture, can be edited in PremierPro which may include highlighting things, adding text, andnin my case everytime I say:  "Ahhh,  So..." and long blank spaces while I think!  Xbox Game Bar will record your voice as you traverse the screen with the small pointer and spin Google Earth or point to various text.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines