• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling PSD image is blurry in PPro, but fine when exported to MP4

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my Photoshop images that I set to scroll in Premiere Pro were looking fine yesterday.  Last night my iMac did an auto-update (Catalina 10.15.5), and today my images are fine until I set them in motion. Then they are unrecognizably blurry.  I tried exporting one file to MP4 and that resulting file looks fine.  The PRPROJ file, though, is so blurry that I can hardly see what I'm doing. These are image of sheet music for a scrolling demo video.  Again, these are files that looked FINE yesterday, but when I reopened today that are illegible.  I have restarted my computer and uninstalled/reinstalled Premiere Pro.  Thank you for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

NEVER MIND.  I'm an idiot.  I had the Vew set at half rate.  Carry on.  Be safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NEVER MIND.  I'm an idiot.  I had the Vew set at half rate.  Carry on.  Be safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines