• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Secuence doesn't have my cuts and lables.

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to whoever may be able to help,

I have been working on a project that started with over 20 hours of footage much of which needed to be cut out. I started by importing all of the videos and made bins by category that the videos fit arms, legs, back . . . etc . . Intead of cutting the videos in the source panel I would drag one to the timeline, for example a 10 minute video, and then trimmed it down and to multiple videos and labled them by color. I believe I was doing that editing on the sequence that was made. Then I would drag that secuence into the correct folder. Now after many hours of doing this process, I dragged one of the sequences that I previously edited and now the entire clip is green, labels are gone, and where I had cuts, now has all been merged together. I had certian lables for the videos like pink where my cliet was talking and orange where it needed to be sped up. I know I may have done this incorrectly so I appreaciate any feedback or suggestions for better practice but the answer I am looking for is a way to get the cuts and lables back I made earlier on the now 200+ green smushed secuences I have in all of the bins! Thankyou 

TOPICS
Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bright green? That's a NEST. Did you buy chance drag a sequence from the Project window INTO an empty timeline? If so, that's what you get a nested sequnece. Just double-click the sequence you want to open.

HTH,

JVK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

insert and overwrite.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines