Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seeking Motion Blur Reduction advice

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm on the free trial of Premiere Pro, and loving it. However, I can't seem to reduce the motion blur on the ball (example video attached)

I am successfully converting 30 fps videos to 60 fps, that video is actually video exported from a console (xbox 360). I am using the Optical Flow option as I should be, and my sequence is set up correctly. It seems the motion deblur is no longer available.

Is there a solution to this problem? The only reason for this program is to turn 30 fps basketball highlights into 60 fps smooth play. If no solution exists, I probably won't purchase.

Thank you in advance for helping out.

-Derek

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no way to do what you want in Premiere. You can kind of get it in After Effects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYcuslI3Nc

In this brief livestream, I'll show you how to use Camera-Shake DeBlur in After Effects. Using Optical Flow technology, C.S.D. identifies blurry frames and tries to find sharp frames on either side, seamlessly restoring a sharper look with just a few settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i believe camera shake deblur only finds good frames and interpolates the rest. if all the frames are blurry, then there is nothing to prioritize. however, the reelsmart motion blur plugin at negative 2 setting can slightly deblur blurred objects but you're going to run into artifacts if you push it too hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines