Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selected Presets is a systems preset

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I'm having a bit trouble exporting from Premier Pro CC 2017. It is giving me difficulting when trying to save my video export settings. When I launch the dialog box, it says H.264, which I then have been changing to the settings I need, which is MPEG2 and HD 720p 29.97. I click next to the preset slot on Save preset but I keep getting the error message that says "The selected preset is a system preset. It cannot be overwritten." I just want to save this preset because everyone at work keeps exporting in the wrong format so I wanted to create it in our template to make it easier for people.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Type something in the Comments box, the Preset will change to Custom and you can then save (and name) the preset:

Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 6.30.08 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Type something in the Comments box, the Preset will change to Custom and you can then save (and name) the preset:

Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 6.30.08 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You! That was simple but frustrating. Couldn't find that anywhere else!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines