• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selecting all layers below playhead

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to use Premier Pro for work and I belive I might have changed a setting to enable this but I have no idea what and now I'm using Premier Pro for work at home and the settings are different.  I used to be able to either pause by pressing the space bar or click on the playhead and every clip directly below the playhead on all layers would be selected.  Now when I do this only the top layer selects.  I have all my layers active in blue at the side.  It made it so easy for me to cut and delete down all layers when all layers automatically seletcted.  I would hit add edit to all tracks where I wanted to make a cut, then the footage just before the cut would all be selected between that and the previous cut and I could just hit ripple delete and all the layers inbetween the two cuts would delete.  This is costing me a huge amount of extra time now that I have to either hit select clip at playhead or manually drag select with my mouse.  Does anyone know how to enable this setting?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?