Highlighted

Sending Video Files

Enthusiast ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can send video files for free through email using wetransfer.com.  The files are not reincoded.  The free version can accept files up  to 2 gigabytes.  I no longer create DVD's or Blu-ray's so I find this service very helpful.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sending Video Files

Enthusiast ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can send video files for free through email using wetransfer.com.  The files are not reincoded.  The free version can accept files up  to 2 gigabytes.  I no longer create DVD's or Blu-ray's so I find this service very helpful.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you can upload it to your creative cloud storage (you have free 100 GB with your subscription) and where you can share it with customers and get comments and versioning

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0