Highlighted

September 2020 Premiere Pro Question

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Premiere Pro on a Surface Book 2. Two GPUs onboard Intel and Nvidia GTX 1060. Never had issues with rendering. In September Adobe released an update Version 14 Build 38. In the last couple of days, I noticed that my rendering was taking a long time, one 18 minute sequence took 13 hours to render. I was doing something different in After Effects and just thought that is what it takes. I rendered a small clip in Premiere 8 minutes that took an hour. I checked my settings to make sure nothing had changed. CUDA is turned on. Hardware rendering is on. I ran CUDAsniffer it saw both graphics Intel and Nvidia. The performance monitor says both GPUs are registering 2-3% while the CPU is pegged at 100%. I have the latest Nvidia driver but waiting to install it. Did something change in the last update?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

September 2020 Premiere Pro Question

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Premiere Pro on a Surface Book 2. Two GPUs onboard Intel and Nvidia GTX 1060. Never had issues with rendering. In September Adobe released an update Version 14 Build 38. In the last couple of days, I noticed that my rendering was taking a long time, one 18 minute sequence took 13 hours to render. I was doing something different in After Effects and just thought that is what it takes. I rendered a small clip in Premiere 8 minutes that took an hour. I checked my settings to make sure nothing had changed. CUDA is turned on. Hardware rendering is on. I ran CUDAsniffer it saw both graphics Intel and Nvidia. The performance monitor says both GPUs are registering 2-3% while the CPU is pegged at 100%. I have the latest Nvidia driver but waiting to install it. Did something change in the last update?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 1
Omar5E6F LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact issue.. It started after the new Adobe Premiere update in Sepetmber.I have un-installed and installed previous version of Adobe Premire with no luck. Not sure what Adobe changed since September caused this trouble.

Adobe support can you help with this issue ? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0