• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sequence Gone Missing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so ive been working on this project for roughly 50 hours total now and recently my pc crashed whist editing. Anyway when i open the project back up the timline was empty. no probem ill just open up the sequence, to which there was none. I cant find a sequence file anywhere and what makes it worse all of the autosave versions of the project dont have it either. When i open an autosave the timline is blank and theres no sequence file anywhere in the project bin. Is there any way for me to retreive my work? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Nevermind guys i found it, somehow the project has saved itself into the Importing Media tutorial project whilst still providing autosaves for the origional project. All of the media was imported into the origional project aswell which is really strange but oh well... I guess the answer was just to check everywhere inside everything 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind guys i found it, somehow the project has saved itself into the Importing Media tutorial project whilst still providing autosaves for the origional project. All of the media was imported into the origional project aswell which is really strange but oh well... I guess the answer was just to check everywhere inside everything 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If any one has solved this issue another way, I would love to know, as I have the same problem. I opened and began a different sequence within a project and it doesnt seem to have autosaved. When I open up the latest auto save, it just opens the original sequence that I started with. 

I cant find the lost sequence in the project panel, either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines