Sequence Render In to Out resizing clips

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if I am not using the correct terminology.

I am putting together a video which is a mosaic of other videos resized to fit together on the screen. I'm using 16x9 aspect ratio. After putting several clips in my sequence, the timeline show yellow and the playback gets choppy. I then use Sequence->Render In to Out and the timeline bar is now green. However, all of my video clips are squished, looks like to 4x3 ration. If I click and drag one of the clips, everything snaps back to 16x9, but the timeline bar is now yellow again.

How do I avoid this temporary squishing of my video clips?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sequence Render In to Out resizing clips

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if I am not using the correct terminology.

I am putting together a video which is a mosaic of other videos resized to fit together on the screen. I'm using 16x9 aspect ratio. After putting several clips in my sequence, the timeline show yellow and the playback gets choppy. I then use Sequence->Render In to Out and the timeline bar is now green. However, all of my video clips are squished, looks like to 4x3 ration. If I click and drag one of the clips, everything snaps back to 16x9, but the timeline bar is now yellow again.

How do I avoid this temporary squishing of my video clips?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you can try knocking down the playback resolution in the program monitor. There is a button that says either full or a fraction.  If you use a smaller resolution hopefully the playback will work at an acceptable level without having to render.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are so many buttons and panels, I don't see the button you are referring to. Can you give me more details on where I can find this button?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 0