Highlighted

Sequences missing after update

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never seen anything like it. I have been using Adobe Premiere for many years. After the update, I am missing finished sequences from projects.  These are finished sequences that I saved constantly some were completely finished. The sequence file is there but nothing on the timeline. this is not just one project but several of my projects. Anyone Else? It is as if the update took it back to an autosave previous to editing the sequence. Yes, I have autosave every 15 mins and I am in the habit of saving randomly throughout a project. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sequences missing after update

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never seen anything like it. I have been using Adobe Premiere for many years. After the update, I am missing finished sequences from projects.  These are finished sequences that I saved constantly some were completely finished. The sequence file is there but nothing on the timeline. this is not just one project but several of my projects. Anyone Else? It is as if the update took it back to an autosave previous to editing the sequence. Yes, I have autosave every 15 mins and I am in the habit of saving randomly throughout a project. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a complex project with many sequences of complete tv episodes. Didn't get any such problem (V14.5, win 10)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thanks. I was able to find the last saved file in the autosave folder for one sequence that had the finished edit. I wonder why it wasn't up to date in the recent project file. I am still not finding the sequence to one project. Maybe it has something to do with the project being edited from the Frame.io extension? It seems that none of my collaborative projects in frame io will not open in premiere pro. Maybe there were some issues with that extension since the recent update. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0