• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sequences Not Saving In Order

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a News Editor and need sequences saved in a specific order. After the latest update, everytime I save my project and re-open for the next day, I am either missing sequences from my timeline or they are out of order. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also all of my bins are closed and only my project is open when saved and re-opened. They used to all be there when I did this. Not a big issue but it saves a huge amount of time(which is important when editing news) to have these things set in place.

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 7.28.57 AM.png

 

[Moderator note: please drag/drop images directly onto the text reply box rather than attaching them ... which forces everyone to download strange files to their computer to help you. NOT likely to happen too often ... and I fixed this for you in this post.]

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan,

Quick Q: Does your media reside locally, or is it on some server somewhere? Sorry for your issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
My media resides on my external drives.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines