Highlighted

Serious Error Message Every Time I Open My Project

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing a 10 minute video and added a morph cut. It appears that shortly after I added the transition, Adobe quit with the serious error message. Now, every time I open Premiere, it will quit almost immediately with the same serious error message. Is anyone else experiencing this and have you found a way to make it stop?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Serious Error Message Every Time I Open My Project

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing a 10 minute video and added a morph cut. It appears that shortly after I added the transition, Adobe quit with the serious error message. Now, every time I open Premiere, it will quit almost immediately with the same serious error message. Is anyone else experiencing this and have you found a way to make it stop?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does this happen when you start premiere or when you load the project?  If it's when you load the project, you might try creating a new project and importing the old project.  You might also take your media offline and then launch the project.  If it loads (with the media offline), you could gradually reconnect the media.  Wondering what your source properties are and if they might be impacting the morph cut.   and if it happens when you launch premiere, you should try resetting your preferences and deleting your caches...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0