• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SERIOUS Problems with Premiere Pro and Media Encoder 2021

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot edit a single clip nor can I export using Adobe products, I have a team of editors who have the same issue, I restarted, reboot, and re-instaleed, i've done EVERYTHING, I've also change my encoding to software encoding and did this process on another computer and MAC(Brand new). 

I may loose my job because of these issues that never gets resolved by Adobe.  This very unprofesional considering I pay a lot for these services they cannot properly offer their constomers. For years, I've been patient and waiting for Adobe to fix their program, the results have been minor. VERY VERY unhappy constumer and just dispointed.
Once I click export, it freezes and "not responding". If I "end task" for this program it freezes my entire computer. I can't export anything at all, it's been like this for over a  month now, Thank you Adobe.

Media Encoder version 14.8 (up to date)
Premiere Pro version 14.8 (up to date) 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

First of all, sorry that this has been happening. This is not normal behavior for the application and most users do not experience these issues with exporting. But in order to help you we need a lot more details – what are your system specs (CPU, GPU, RAM, etc.), media storage and types of media you are working with? If you are having difficulty with the same project on different computers then it's possible the project file be corrupted or there is an issue with the media you are using.

Also, have you contacted Adobe Technical Support directly? It's free to all users and they can even log in to your computer remotely to attempt a fix. These boards are staffed by volunteers and Adobe reps don't often have time to assist, so if time is of the essence I would contact Adobe directly. 

HTH,

WM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines