• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set default export source range settings to sequence in out points

Enthusiast ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both questions below ask the same question as me but I want to know if there's other options.

I use the work area bar a lot - I'm working in 4K and when color correcting I work with high res footage rather than proxies as there's a slight color difference.  So I will use the work area bar to render a small section for color correction rather than rendering whole timeline each time I make a change.

So I don't want to turn off the work area bar every time I export, yet I'd also like to set the default to always be sequence in-out as I'll never want to export the work area bar.

Are there any other options?  Saving the export as a preset doesn't change it, where I guess I would have expected it to?

Regards, aTomician
TOPICS
Export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Am I doing this the wrong way around?  Should I be using the work area bar for the video export and using in / out points to render timeline while working on it?

Regards, aTomician

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines