• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set Export Folder Per Project

Contributor ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something that hinders my workflow is when I'm working on two projects at once, I have seperate export folders for both projects. But Premiere doesn't have a default export folder per project, instead it just exports to the last folder used. This is hugely inefficient because I end up doing something on the side, or working on the other project, then the exports from my new project go to the old project, etc. etc.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user "peer help" forum with some oversight by product support staff. If you want to get an idea to or support ideas others have posted to the development team, that's done on the UserVoice system.

Go over there, search and you'll find a bunch of similar ideas. Pick the closest one with the most votes probably, and upvoted. If you come back here and post a link, it would remind others to upvote it also.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines