Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set Premiere Pro 2020 as Standard Version

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I still own Premiere Pro CS6 because of Encore.The problem is that CS6 is now the "standard Version" of premiere. That means that all my projects - if I want to open them - are opened with CS6 instead of Pro 2020. How can I tell the Adobe Cloud to set the standard version to the newest one?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

In addition to the link below, you can also right-click on any .prproj file and choose "Properties" then hit the "Change" button next to the "Opens With" section near the top of the dialog that opens. Doing this will change the associated app for all files with the .prproj extension.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the link below, you can also right-click on any .prproj file and choose "Properties" then hit the "Change" button next to the "Opens With" section near the top of the dialog that opens. Doing this will change the associated app for all files with the .prproj extension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never developed the habit of opening from the project file. I open the version of PR I want. Then I open the project.

So until you fix this with Peru Bob's suggestion, you can do that.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines