• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set starting direction in VR regardless off end orientation in previous shot

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you set a starting position/frame for a shot in VR, regardless of where the viewer finished looking in the previous shot? For instance, if I want them facing 2 o'clock in a second shot but they finished the first shot facing 8 o'clock because something caught there attention there. Thank you!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't use vr but used to have maya autodesk 3d thing and exported from various 'virtual cameras.

simple stuff in 3d environment. each exported clip was what can be called a TAKE.

or scene or whatever..

one clip.

If i wanted to then go back to another location ( in time and space ) I'd have to capture or shoot a clip LATER IN TIME and space. CALLED the next scene in a film script.

Otherwise, you only have ONE clip and can ONLY repeat what you did before if you wanna add it to your EDIT. ( timeline ).

I'd go back into your vr program and see is you can somehow add to it so you can export another clip ( SC. 2 instead of SC 1 )... and then work with that material.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines