• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting a 'still' image that can be exported from Premiere Pro into Articulate Rise

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am currently adding a video to Articulate Rise. I want to be able to change the video so that the attached black screen does not show up, and so that I can select a part of the video to be displayed instead.

Black image in Rise.JPG
There doesn't appear to be functionality within Articulate Rise to set a 'still' image that will appear on the Rise page before I click Play for that video. Is there a way to set a still image in Premiere Pro and export the settings, so that when I upload the exported video from Premiere Pro in Articulate Rise, the still image will show up on my Rise page?
Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a Premiere question for sure as it's the player that is setting the "thumbnail" for the video. To export a frame is simple as you just click the little camera in the monitor area and it outputs an image, that would then be uploaded to the CMS and set as the thumb for the video player to load in. Other than that, unless the player has a setting in the backend to choose a frame to sit on (which would be odd), there isn't anything to be done on the Premiere side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Graeme,

Thank you for your quick reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines