Highlighted

Setting in-point not possible after syncing clips

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

an issue came up which I never experienced with older versions of Premiere Pro.

After I sync a video clip with the corresponding audio clip, I can only set an out-point in the new clip. Hitting the short cut "I" or right-click "In-point" (not greyed out) won't set an in-point. Only after restarting Premiere Pro, I can set an in-point.

Has anyone else experienced this? There surely is a solution apart from having to restart Premiere for every clip I sync.

I'm on v 14.3 for Mac.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Setting in-point not possible after syncing clips

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

an issue came up which I never experienced with older versions of Premiere Pro.

After I sync a video clip with the corresponding audio clip, I can only set an out-point in the new clip. Hitting the short cut "I" or right-click "In-point" (not greyed out) won't set an in-point. Only after restarting Premiere Pro, I can set an in-point.

Has anyone else experienced this? There surely is a solution apart from having to restart Premiere for every clip I sync.

I'm on v 14.3 for Mac.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?