Highlighted

Setting keyboard shortcut for Insert Frame Hold Segment

New Here ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use this command a LOT.

I have to mouse over to Clip/Video Options and select Insert Frame Hold Segment every time I want to use it, which is probably 70 each video I do.

I don't see a keyboard shortcut for it anywhere. Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut for it? I know how to make a custom keyboard shortcut, but there are not shortcut commands for that specific action.

Thanks in advance.

Van

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Setting keyboard shortcut for Insert Frame Hold Segment

New Here ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use this command a LOT.

I have to mouse over to Clip/Video Options and select Insert Frame Hold Segment every time I want to use it, which is probably 70 each video I do.

I don't see a keyboard shortcut for it anywhere. Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut for it? I know how to make a custom keyboard shortcut, but there are not shortcut commands for that specific action.

Thanks in advance.

Van

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0