Highlighted

Setting thumbnail

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After completing a video, I want to post it with the first frame as the opening frozen frame. Is that frame called a thumbnail? How do I set it? Can I pick it?

[title edited by mod]

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Setting thumbnail

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After completing a video, I want to post it with the first frame as the opening frozen frame. Is that frame called a thumbnail? How do I set it? Can I pick it?

[title edited by mod]

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
joellebh LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends where do you want to post it.

there's some social media platforms where you can choose the thumbnail you want in the video when you post it.

if you want a specific thumbnail import it to the timeline and put it as the first frame before the export process because the majority of the social media platforms choose the first frame automatically as a thumbnail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines