Several bugs with premiere pro

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 3 problems when I work on my edits.

First, when I have a lot of cuts, the sound is muted on the last ones, I wanted to know if it's normal.

Then, between 2 cuts, I have the audio tape which sizzles. It's very inconvenient to get an idea of ​​the final rendering.

And finally, when I move forward frame by frame, I mean the portion of its associated. but when I move back frame by frame, the sound keeps moving forward. Suddenly, it shifts everything, the sound is no longer that associated with the image and it is very annoying to cut the rushes in the right place.

I am under Windows 10, I have the latest version of premiere pro and following these problems I formatted the computer and reinstalled everything and I have the same problems.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Several bugs with premiere pro

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 3 problems when I work on my edits.

First, when I have a lot of cuts, the sound is muted on the last ones, I wanted to know if it's normal.

Then, between 2 cuts, I have the audio tape which sizzles. It's very inconvenient to get an idea of ​​the final rendering.

And finally, when I move forward frame by frame, I mean the portion of its associated. but when I move back frame by frame, the sound keeps moving forward. Suddenly, it shifts everything, the sound is no longer that associated with the image and it is very annoying to cut the rushes in the right place.

I am under Windows 10, I have the latest version of premiere pro and following these problems I formatted the computer and reinstalled everything and I have the same problems.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?