Highlighted

Shadowy Preview on timeline when moving goes away

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime as I'm editing, the preview of where a clip is placed on a timeline (when you click drag move a clip on a timeline, you can see a shadowy preview of where you want to move it) stops happening. What is that called and how do I turn it back on?

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 7.30.24 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Shadowy Preview on timeline when moving goes away

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime as I'm editing, the preview of where a clip is placed on a timeline (when you click drag move a clip on a timeline, you can see a shadowy preview of where you want to move it) stops happening. What is that called and how do I turn it back on?

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 7.30.24 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trashing preferences resets the program to its factory defaults. Resetting preferences willundo most of your customization such as length of your default transitions, brightness of the user interface, labels colors, changes that you've made to your audio hardware settingsand more.

start with : resetting your preferences 

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0