• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shape of frame for video clip

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change frame shape in Premiere Pro? For example, I want to build my video clip in circle or heart or star form.

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make the shape into a graphic with transparancy and drop that over your footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also draw a mask in the opacity section of the effects controls.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the title tool you create a black circle over a white back ground. The old legacy titler had more drawing tools. That being said you can use MS Paint to create black and white images of stars, hearts , dogs, cars etc and they will all work when you apply the track matte. You can even use click art. That being said there is a track matte bug. The video might be helpful.

https://youtu.be/LiXEhP8TH7c

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andy, give it a rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not going to happen ANN.

That being said my video demonstrates a solution that works well. I will continue to post links when I feel a video can be helpful. The number one reason for this forum is to help people. Kevin will post links when approporiate.

Ann are you suggesting my method does not work? It does work and they can infact use black and white click art instead of having to draw the shape manually with the mask tool.  I think for some people my method is a viable option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines