Highlighted

Sharepoint and Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to import files on Sharepoint into Premiere Pro without having to first download them to a local drive? I have researched and tried to make it work, but can't seem to succeed. My team is looking for a way to allow members to work on the same project file, and our IT department wants us to try the company's existing Sharepoint infrastructure before exploring other alternatives. If we can point the project file to Sharepoint for the media files, it would solve our problem.

If it's relevant, all team members are working on Apple machines.

Topics

How to, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharepoint and Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to import files on Sharepoint into Premiere Pro without having to first download them to a local drive? I have researched and tried to make it work, but can't seem to succeed. My team is looking for a way to allow members to work on the same project file, and our IT department wants us to try the company's existing Sharepoint infrastructure before exploring other alternatives. If we can point the project file to Sharepoint for the media files, it would solve our problem.

If it's relevant, all team members are working on Apple machines.

Topics

How to, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?