Highlighted

Sharing Projects but only with the part of the clip edited not the full clips

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. 

So tough question which I can't seem to find the answer to. I film comedy night for an hour with several microphones. I set up the 2 cameras and 4 mics in multicam source seq.

I trim to find the 1 minute thats funniest.  I then want to send this part of the sequence to another editor to finish off.

So far I've used File>Project Manager>Select Sequence... Consolidate + Transcode...etc

The only problem is - it copies the minute sequence but the Full length of the 4 audio files for the entire hour.

Hoping for much smaller file sizes, is there any way to only send the necessary files trimmmed to represent the part of the clip I have selected instead of their respective full lengths?

Any help much appreciated.  

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharing Projects but only with the part of the clip edited not the full clips

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. 

So tough question which I can't seem to find the answer to. I film comedy night for an hour with several microphones. I set up the 2 cameras and 4 mics in multicam source seq.

I trim to find the 1 minute thats funniest.  I then want to send this part of the sequence to another editor to finish off.

So far I've used File>Project Manager>Select Sequence... Consolidate + Transcode...etc

The only problem is - it copies the minute sequence but the Full length of the 4 audio files for the entire hour.

Hoping for much smaller file sizes, is there any way to only send the necessary files trimmmed to represent the part of the clip I have selected instead of their respective full lengths?

Any help much appreciated.  

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would maybe need to be subclipped ... ?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0