Highlighted

Sharpening does not work on exported video

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro 14.0 CC. I have a video which need better focus. I am using Sharpening tool and setting the Sharpen amount to 30. This gives me best result and I can see the changed video in Program Monitor. But when I export the video, (Iam using H.264 format Preset: Match Source - High Bitrate and saving the file as mp4) I am not getting the sharpened video as output. It is still the same as original video. What could be issue ?

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharpening does not work on exported video

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro 14.0 CC. I have a video which need better focus. I am using Sharpening tool and setting the Sharpen amount to 30. This gives me best result and I can see the changed video in Program Monitor. But when I export the video, (Iam using H.264 format Preset: Match Source - High Bitrate and saving the file as mp4) I am not getting the sharpened video as output. It is still the same as original video. What could be issue ?

Topics

Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using Hardware Encoding, can you try switching it to Software?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gotta say that sharpening is at best a minor fix for out of focus material.   but try this, set your preview settings in your sequence settings to match your export settings...  render your sequence and and if you're happy with the results, then when you export be sure you've checked "use previews"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2020 0