Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Short cut for align text in Premiere?

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have tried to put shortcuts on the Align Horizontal and Vertical for the Graphic text. But it does not work even if this shows up as an option in Premiere 2020 keyboard shortcuts. I can drag them into a slot, but when I mark a text layer and push the key nothing happens? This is something i work with ale the time in explain vidos so it would be nice to get this working. Tidies going to the graphic panel ale the time. Another thing, it would be nice to have the alignment option also in the Editing menu where I go instead of into the graphic panel ale the time.

Keyboardshortquestion.jpg

Best Sara

Good coffee, Adobe Cloud and an electric guitar love life 😉
TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Works fine for me on windows. You only have horizontal centre assigned, not vertical.

What do you mean by dragging them into a slot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine for me on windows. You only have horizontal centre assigned, not vertical.

What do you mean by dragging them into a slot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hehe, Oh I see know that i work to fast and didn't look. It felt like it didn't moves and you totally right I have put in on the wrong slot. I'm so sorry for taking up your time. And what I meant with dragging into a slot. It's probably bad English.. hehe, Could have said drag it to F3 and F4 😉 I'm not so good spelling in English .

Thank you for righting back to me. It worked when i changed the align 😉 Have a nice Sunday!

Best Sara

Good coffee, Adobe Cloud and an electric guitar love life 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines