Highlighted

Short Problem with subtitles.

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, pls appoligice my bad English. I have a small problem. I want to bring in some subtitles in my movie and made this  via import (drag and drop) of an srt Dokument directly in the editing line v4.. Then I made some settings to change the size of the subtitles. But in the rendered movie and in the prewiew nothing happened. They are as small as you can see on the picture. I rendered the preview also before I made this shot. I do not find some other settings I could make and so I hope you will help me. Thanks A lot. 

15917094813045233779920757475589.jpg

15917099418673922207612108202801.jpg

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Short Problem with subtitles.

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, pls appoligice my bad English. I have a small problem. I want to bring in some subtitles in my movie and made this  via import (drag and drop) of an srt Dokument directly in the editing line v4.. Then I made some settings to change the size of the subtitles. But in the rendered movie and in the prewiew nothing happened. They are as small as you can see on the picture. I rendered the preview also before I made this shot. I do not find some other settings I could make and so I hope you will help me. Thanks A lot. 

15917094813045233779920757475589.jpg

15917099418673922207612108202801.jpg

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to delete the caption stream from the timeline and then add it again from the browser?

Sometimes there are update problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes I did this. But instead of this the failure was a defekt srt file.

So know the problem is solved. Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mschaefer,

Excellent! Thanks for reporting back.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines