• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut Keybaord not function https://drive.google.com/file/d/12foLdNkJBWhrBqaVwhen editing caption

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I editing text in caption, I will play and pause a lot to write text in caption but at some point, when I editing text in caption, I want to start video to write what I hear, I cannot press space bar shortcut to play/pause video. Can you help me how can I still use shortcut space to play/pause when I editing text in caption?

this video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12foLdNkJBWhrBqaV_nzYWQ599arkI-4_/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_1.png

Just like I mention in picture, I want click space not for text but space for play/pause video but I cannot use that because when I working subtitle in premiere pro I always use play/pause video to write what I hear for video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't think you can.  when you're editing text, the space bar is part of the text entry.  If I remember correctly there are some 3rd party apps that will allow you to play quicktime files while entering text.  You might do some googling..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your information. I try search 3rd party that you mention with keyword "quicktime files while entering text" and I find on google refer to software QUICKTIME. can you help me what keyword should I have or which one software that you know for this spesicif issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines