• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show layer adjustment guides/ghosted

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! Sorry if I've missed this being posted elsewhere but I haven't managed to find an answer to this.

My timeline has always shown a preview of clip adjustments (i.e. when you click and drag a clip it will show you a ghosted version of this clip in its new position before you drop it). Same goes for dragging a new start/end position within the clip.

I don't know what I clicked but for some reason this feature has disappeared. Anyone know how I can get it back?

I'm using Premiere Pro 2021 v15.0

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if you have any nested clips: delete the audio section. See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No nests in the sequence and I didn't have to do anything for it to come back - weirdly it seems to be working and not working at random. I'm not sure if I'm very quickly tapping a key for it to happen so if anyone knows please feel free to share, otherwise I'll just put up with it intermittently working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines