• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

show timeline on tv monitor while editing

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use windows 7. For some reason my intensity shuttle USB by black magic design is not working anymore after I had an issue with my PC.  I will love to see my video on a seperate TV monitor while editing.  The intensity shuttle is still good. No one from Blackmagic could help.  What other product is out there that can help?  Or is it possible to do this directly from Premiere?  I will really appreciate any suggestion.

Thanks.

Dele 

TOPICS
Editing , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro works better than any other NLE when using the Intensity Shuttle. You might want to unplug and replug in the device. If that does not work try down loading an older driver. If you are using Windows 7 a driver from 3-6 years ago might work best. The video below might be helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barrJWuBzCA&feature=emb_logo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Andy.  I appreciate your response.  The problem I have is that when I go to Edit, preference and then playback, the blackmagic design option is not available.  I think that is why it is not working.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download and older BMD driver and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines