Showing audio levels for multiple videos

Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm creating a video composed of 4 videos displayed side by side.

Inside each video, I would like to show a small LED-like light that will be green/yellow/red according to the audio level of that video at every moment.

Each video has 2 audio channels and I would like the light to be attached to a specific one.

How do I do that?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Showing audio levels for multiple videos

Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm creating a video composed of 4 videos displayed side by side.

Inside each video, I would like to show a small LED-like light that will be green/yellow/red according to the audio level of that video at every moment.

Each video has 2 audio channels and I would like the light to be attached to a specific one.

How do I do that?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2020 0
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll be best going to After Effects with this. You can convert audio to keyframes and then apply some sort of expression to change the colour. This is quite advanced, this is probably something that has been done before; or very similar. I'm sure a quick search on google for After Effects audio keyframes will give you a headstart.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 1