Highlighted

Shutter Angle not working

Participant ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the shutter angle effect in the transform effect renders my frame to be completely off, it sits in the corner of my comp, as opposed to where I told the position for it to be at. Really frustrating, please fix. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Shutter Angle not working

Participant ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the shutter angle effect in the transform effect renders my frame to be completely off, it sits in the corner of my comp, as opposed to where I told the position for it to be at. Really frustrating, please fix. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any other effects applied to the clip? Or just Transform?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
Participant ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just transform

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A screen-grab of your Transform effects in the ECP would be helpful. Drag/drop that onto your reply box text area so it shows in your reply.

I can't replicate here.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 1