Simple export a looped sequence right?

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one minute sequences that I can get to loop within premier pro but can't seem to the export to loop. 

can anyone help?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you explain more please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply want to export a 57 second sequence with audio as a loop    This seems not to be possible why?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's not something premiere can do.  How are you going to be playing the video?  There are player solutions that you can use to accomplish this.   For example, many players used on convention floors or for in-store displays have a loop option.  And you can setup dvd's and blu-rays to do this...  I imagine that some software video players also offer a loop function.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and of course, you can simply take your sequence and drop it into a new timeline and copy and paste multiple times to loop for a desired duration.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah I get it   it cant do it ... I want to make gifs with sound  seems so simple but it s not.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

but how will you be displaying it?  There is a loop feature in premiere to just play it over and over and over and over...    click on the wrench icon below the program monitor on the right side and you'll see a way to turn on the loop feature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines