• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple speed adjustment to clip stopped working

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me. I was editing a personal music video where I am inputing video clips without sound to a premixed audio. I have to edit videos so the lips singing match the aduio and sometimes they videos are either slower or faster depending on the song that's playing so I was doing simple right click and adjust speed. About 1/3 through the project that feature seems to have stopped working. I deleted the clip and dragged in onto the timeline again and I still get an issue. What happens is when I right click the clip and click the speed nothing seems to happen. When I click onto anything on the board I get the error beep. I have to hit esc key to be able to work on the project. Does anyone know wht could have caused this issue? I'm sort of a beginner in Premiere Pro but I have completed a few projects with no issues until now.

Thanks

H

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind. I found the issue. I am using 2 screens and the pop-up kept opening on the other screen behind my open browser and I never saw it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines