Highlighted

simultaneous cross dissolve transitions

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking at making a switch from Vegas to Premeire Pro, but I wanted to know first if there is a way of applying a simple transition like the cross dissolve to many clips simultaneously? In Vegas we have a cool little tool that allows us to do that. I, many times, have over 100 clips to transition together and I couldn't even fathom doing all those one at a time. Anyone? 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

simultaneous cross dissolve transitions

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking at making a switch from Vegas to Premeire Pro, but I wanted to know first if there is a way of applying a simple transition like the cross dissolve to many clips simultaneously? In Vegas we have a cool little tool that allows us to do that. I, many times, have over 100 clips to transition together and I couldn't even fathom doing all those one at a time. Anyone? 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to apply the default transition just select all the clips in the timeline and press Ctrl+d. To change the default transition, choose the transition in the Effects panel, right-click and choose "set default transition".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 2
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a short cut for this: Apply Default Transition to Selection.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 1