Highlighted

Since 14.4 upgrade, program monitor goes black when playhead stops on timeline.

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very annoying. I'm playing a sequence and playback displays just fine, but when I stop, the program video goes to black instead of showing the still frame the playhead is parked on. I did find the problem went away when I changed the timeline playback to software only instead of GPU, but damn, I need my GPU for smooth playback. What's up?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Since 14.4 upgrade, program monitor goes black when playhead stops on timeline.

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very annoying. I'm playing a sequence and playback displays just fine, but when I stop, the program video goes to black instead of showing the still frame the playhead is parked on. I did find the problem went away when I changed the timeline playback to software only instead of GPU, but damn, I need my GPU for smooth playback. What's up?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you on a mac or pc? can you send us your specs?

if on a pc try to update your graphics card driver from the vendor's site

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0