• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since updating, Premier Pro 14.4 never opens-- endlessly processes on opening screen

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Premier Pro 14.4 and now the program never opens, it just spins the processing dial on the opening screen...for upto 6 hours without getting anywhere. I have tried ending the process and restarting and also just letting it run (which is how I know it will go on like this for 6 hours...maybe more)-- all to no avail. I need to open this program to get my work done: I am behind schedule now. Please help!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

just revert to an earlier version of 14.  They all should be available in the creative cloud app.  It's unrealistic to expect adobe to be able to test every variation of hardware and OS.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just revert to an earlier version of 14.  They all should be available in the creative cloud app.  It's unrealistic to expect adobe to be able to test every variation of hardware and OS.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines