• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Size Limitations of MOGRT Templates

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a very helpful message when editing a Mogrt template into a Premiere Pro Sequence:

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 16.04.08.jpg

The mogrt filesize is 4.78GB (contains prerendered sequences in ProRes422) with a total duration of 32s.

Are there known filesize limitations? Aware of the 1GB limitation for uploading mogrt templates to the cloud library since AE threw this error on export - trying to find out if the error thrown in Pr is related.

Mod Note: "Import" tag has been removed as this is not an import issue, it is an editing and graphics error or problem.

#mogrt

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally mogrts at Adobe Stock are limited to 300mb / 1 mogrt

so try to encode that sequence to something smaller like QuickTime GoPro Cineform,

or H.264, so that you keep your mogrt file size around 300mb

if it does not work, update premiere pro to the latest version, if you don't have an update option,

uninstall premiere pro, then install it back.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlos, thanks for your tips.

A 3.7gb file seems to work properly although it is very slow to load.

Eventually cut it down to 1.7gb and although it still takes some time to load it seems to be working well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a massive mogrt file ... something that big can cause so much fun for processing in your rig. I'm with Carlos, I would seriously down-size that, or turn it into a simple clip of media.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you able to resolve this? I'm getting the same issues. However my files are completely light. Some templates will work, some won't, even ones I have used in the past... It's driving me crazy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines