Sliced and trimmed video clips are pixelated and distorted - help

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have been making a video for weeks that is made up of many different footage clips which I sliced up and put together, however now when I play it, in the editing software (I have not exported it yet) parts of the different clips look pixelated or discolored for a few seconds.  I have tried slicing off the bad part and extending the footage again and same thing happens. 

Does anyone know how to fix this? It will make the video look bad if this happens throughout it and the time it will take to replace the footage again would make me cry.  I've searched and there is nothing online that talks about this.

Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sliced and trimmed video clips are pixelated and distorted - help

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have been making a video for weeks that is made up of many different footage clips which I sliced up and put together, however now when I play it, in the editing software (I have not exported it yet) parts of the different clips look pixelated or discolored for a few seconds.  I have tried slicing off the bad part and extending the footage again and same thing happens. 

Does anyone know how to fix this? It will make the video look bad if this happens throughout it and the time it will take to replace the footage again would make me cry.  I've searched and there is nothing online that talks about this.

Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 12, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try rendering the timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2021 0